1) reduce complexity into common sense
2) bridge prevailing bias and fundamental shift
3) prescience creates safety and natural leverage
4) aggression/concentration when a floor is in place
5) respect economic/operating trends 6) remain flexible
Trend follower, portfolio manager, market technician. Former sales trader to hedge funds/institutions, research analyst, prop trader, buy-side head of desk. Only took 25 years to find what works for me. Always learning.
BELIEF: strive to enhance intelligence STEPS: study & understand 1) a security's true fundamental story 2) the system in which it trades RESULT: ability to anticipate, catch & surf the best waves RULE: remain humble remain audacious-NEVER stray
Renaissance Capital provides pre-IPO research and global IPO market analytics to institutional investors. The firm manages portfolios of unseasoned equities through the Global IPO Fund (IPOSX), the Renaissance IPO ETF (IPO) and institutional SMAs.