Here are some of the applications which have integrated StockTwits. These highlight how versatile the StockTwits platform is to reach traders and investors. Feel free to send us an email email@example.com if you think we're missing a good one.
- Estimize is the first open source financial estimates platform. A diverse community of members from the top hedge funds and asset management firms, to independent analysts and investors, corporate finance professionals and students contribute their earnings estimates.
- Lucky Sort's text analytics platform & interface. Whether you're a macro finance analyst or a director of business development, you have hunches about trends in the market. Use the TopicWatch platform to easily construct a set of phrases that act as proxy variables for trends of interest.
- TradingView offers the best stock charts and a community of investors who are passionate about sharing trading ideas.
- YCharts is the financial terminal of the web. Leverage its financial and economic data set to help make better investing decisions.
- Gmail-like Inbox for your online conversations and relationships. Within Engagio, you can manage your StockTwits interactions and discover where your friends are engaging across social networks and commenting systems.
- Singly simplifies personalization by making it easy to integrate social and personal data into applications and websites. Use it for authentication across services, categorize and organize data and provide a single consistent read/write API.
Q4 Web Systems
- Q4 gives you the power to manage all aspects of your IR website. Q4
Web CMS enables simultaneous publishing of news and updates to your investor website and social networks.
- Zapier makes it easy to track or archive StockTwits streams in your favorite web apps or update your StockTwits status from elsewhere.