Recently Viewed

    MikeCayman

    Michael Frank Joined May 20, 2013

    Day Trader - Swing Trader - Breakouts - Oversold - Technical

    Following

    1. Thumb-1461855537
      ted_liska
      Ted the Headhunter
    2. Thumb-1461093711
      DVT2112
      Diego Tejera
      Less emotion. More profit.
    3. Thumb-1472076881
      10PercentTrader
      10PercentTrader
      90% of traders fail, follow and join the other 10% *Free intraday alerts and daily watchlists*
    4. Thumb-1448794096
      MrOmega
      MrOmega
      I'm just here so I don't get fined
    5. Thumb-1471392967
      FloodedtheMarket
      Flooded the Market
      10th year of Trading $1M profit verified on PeepTrade as Top Investor CNBC StockPickr 2014 Finalist Consultant at Citi @myTraderGang
    6. Thumb-1469238027
      monicat23
      Monica Torres
    7. Thumb-1442505915
      Biotech_NEWS
      None
      Sharing Biotech/Pharma NEWS, info and ideas. Postings are NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. Trade at your own risk. Use D/D. (Disclaimer: NOT invested in any financial investment position and/or equity. DO NOT have a financial relationship w/ any co.)
    8. Thumb-1470352310
      Damondon
      Damondon
    9. Default_avatar_thumb
      ramzo
      Ramiro Castle
    10. Thumb-1468709113
      tech_politic
      Sad Developer
      Riding a bubble over a bed of nails in the land of Unicorns. Code/Trade.
    11. Default_avatar_thumb
      onepick
      Onepick
    12. Thumb-1470394317
      batrak
      Chris
    13. Thumb-1457070815
      SDSWINGTRADER
      Will
      Swing trader!! Full risk=full reward! Everyday offers a swing for profit. Discipline, knowledge, and balls will make you $$$! GLTA!!
    14. Thumb-1471391382
      stifflor
      Cliff Cleveland
    15. Thumb-1427300948
      BioMedInvestor
      Steve
      Long term investor with 20+ years in pharmaceutical industry and a focus on developmental biotech companies. Do your own DD before investing. My thoughts and posts are not investment advice...just my thoughts.
    16. Thumb-1464816025
      Supernova01
      Ryan
      One thing that unites great men: their reach always exceeds their grasp.
    17. Thumb-1424885709
      tennisguy1
      Fred Sanford
    18. Thumb-1469205055
      Investopedia
      Investopedia Official Account
      || Sharper Insight. Smarter Investing. || Helping followers stay informed on trending market topics, financial news, and emerging buzzwords in order to make smarter investing decisions.
    19. Thumb-1419230643
      corymitc
      Cory Mitchell Official Account
      Proprietary trader.Financial writer.Charted Market Technician. Trading Psychology. Futures. Day trader. Swing trader. Forex. Stocks. Globe Trotter.
    20. Thumb-1466656882
      thetraderman
      Khaled Shalati