1) reduce complexity into common sense
2) bridge prevailing bias and fundamental shift
3) prescience creates safety and natural leverage
4) aggression/concentration when a floor is in place
5) respect economic/operating trends 6) remain flexible
I work in biotech so I invest in biotech. I try to play runups into results. I hold often through results because of major DD. I like small mcap companies and binary events. I mostly try to get in early and hold LT.
Trading equities using candlestick charts. Main indicators used: price/volume, macd, 20ema, 50sma, chart patterns/bases,rsi and individual candlesticks. All posts are for educational purposes only, not financial advice.
Trendfollower trader (independent), senior contributor for TheStreet.com & Stockpickr.com. Chart reading junkie. Pattern recognition chart player. Day/swing trader. Love small caps. Give me a catalyst! Follow me on TWITTER for all posts @zerosum24