$QLGN so I mentioned this stock earlier as a phase 1 reference but reading a bit more about sounds like it might make a nice overreaction play. $SRPT went down over 50% on Friday on mixed phase 1 data. Toward the end of the day there around a 70 million dollar buy for over 845000 shares by ARK. It seems tutes and insiders own almost 98% of the float leaving just over 2% for retail. If you can catch it before the bounce early Monday it might be worth it. I’m not it but am seriously thinking about it.
  • 6