$BOX for those who follow my Box investments over the years. I’ve decided to liquidate 50% of my holdings this morning at $25 as this Dutch auction can potentially make this stock swing unpredictably by the end of this month. I don’t have appetite for that at the moment given current market conditions. What I’m hoping happens, Box swings down due to a tender offer below 24 and im able to repurchase back my holding at a cheaper price. If that doesn’t happen, I’ll still have my remaining holdings and will keep this long term. This is not an opinion that this will go down, this is discipline about exiting when you are up 2.5x on millions in a market teetering on collapse. Like my recent $NVDA liquidation this past week after 5 years, Box has also been good to me. Best to all.
5
16
16 Likes