$DFFN I think the wise thing to do right now is to just keep away. Although if you can pick it up down around 45 to 46 you'll probably be okay. Although I would plan on selling it if it doesn't go up in a couple of days. If this thing goes up to 52 and can hold for one or two hours then this thing would turn into a buy. Most likely we will then run into the 60s. But right now I would just be patient and sit on the sidelines until we see what it is going to do.
  • 2
  • 3