$XXII So i been holding this for 3 years, today I was busy at work and saw the news and took it as its going to be a while until approval based on the "several months" update statement, so since I was making about 50k I sold all 16k shares thinking it would come down and i would rebuy lower, since i was making alot I figured at least didnt want to take a chance. Last time there was a delay it went all the way down to 50 cents. Now im re reading the news and im having major FOMO. I might have over-reacted, and still trying to make sense of what this news means in the near term future.... some bad timing on my part :(
23
2
9