$RIG New resistance and support updated. Looking like the start of an uptrend. Be cautious and swing trade this with the lows and highs for easy day to day profits. Currently with the lawsuit and the NYSE delist notice its starting to become more of a risk to hold without stop orders. Still has a chance to run if it gets passed these events. Id say still 25% chance of running 50% for flat and 25% for RS or BK.