Djthunder14
Adam Shepherd
About

There 2 types of people. Ones that have given up on there dreams, ones that live a average life. Then there people that hustle n grind day after day when people say that can't and they do! Be apart of that 10% not the other 90%

  • Equities, Growth, Day Trader
  • Member since May 13th 2017

202

Ideas

2

Following

9

Followers

29

Liked

27

Watchlist

Real-Time