Edujimenez29
Eduardo
About

Trade what the market gives you, I truly believe that the market is 85% is mental power…The other 15% is you being wrong! impulsive behaviors make us do impulsive decisions… greed is be your biggest enemy🍀

  • Member since February 8th 2021

Posts

Liked

Watchlist

Portfolio

Real-Time