HLeveraged
Justin Campbell
About

#1 Rule of trading is aggressive capital preservation, this is 90% the game. After that, due diligence, technical analysis, and execution fill in the other 10%

  • Member since May 26th 2020

2.1k

Ideas

86

Following

186

Followers

294

Liked

43

Watchlist

Real-Time