$NVAX Looking more and more like exiting my short puts positions at a small profit was the right GUESS. Still short March $5 and $5.50 calls. I'm NOT betting we'll be below there in March but I AM betting that between now and then I'll see a good profit position. At that time will have to decide to leave them on, risking having shares called away, or take some profit, POSSIBLY missing some additional profit. Making decision tougher is that I colleced premium ~$1 +/- and strike prices are also about $1 above my cost (based on purchase NOT applying any profits made against them from options over time). I again suggest protection for any longs if CHEAP options available. If not, complex options plays to reduce cost of protection.
  • 1