$ACST they are keeping the T2 results blind, which I think means they see a path to excluding the 5 sites with the fda. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I believe you have a legitimate shot if you are asking without knowing the results yet. I am going to wait it out. No reason to eat a loss this big when the downside from here isn’t much. Currently do some dd on cases where sites were excluded successfully. Hopefully I can learn enough to decide whether to average down or not.