$CRDF As there are no meaningful catalysts until late this year and early next year, I am exiting of what remains of my position. I believe there was supposed to be an update from a meeting with the FDA in May, but seeing other bios with similar meetings, they all got delayed by 3+ months. Therefore, there is nothing to move this stock up, XBI is trending down, and I would rather buy back at $12.50 on the way to $20 than hold at $9 and pray it doesn't go back to $5 since it follows the index tick for tick. $12.xx is the 200 day moving average and until it can stay above it, it's just going to chop and follow the index.
13
2
2 Likes