@Texas12 If you remember I have position in March Pfizer calls. Can you please advice .... I have 300 PFE $50 March 2021 calls. I was down 25 % since I bought them over a month ago. Finally I am breaking even today. -Should I sell them today ? -Roll out my position to ITM March calls ? I do have few ITM March calls also. - sell them today and wait for a better reentry to ITM March calls but then I am afraid I can lose out on much potential gains in case data read is out while I wait to re-enter again. - Or just Hold them until the data read comes out and hopefully it’s good news ? - Or sell them and make some position into BNTX ?