$AMC i would guess maybe 25% of you are die hards but the other 75% would sell at any time because of either boredom, better daytrading opportunities, requiring funds for day to day living, or getting stopped out on margin. anyone that rides this from 2 to 70 to 2 deserves a trophy though so keep at it
4