$SOS fam Not sure if my last post went live. I want your thoughts... I could be way off.. Since we are going up slowly but organically would you rather the ER report gets pushed out and wait for the price to be around 4.5/5 or next week while this is still in the 3.6 range? I prefer if it gets pushed out.. your thought?