$AUPH @SteveTexans Sir, you have done well in your DD. Thank you! I have had a huge position in Auph (huge for me) since Phase 2 release of data and I’m really counting on this company’s financial and life changing success. Please encourage us all again with your BO beliefs and reasoning. I think 99% of us are hoping for a quick 3x-4x or more BO. The other 1% have their heads buried in the sand. I was in ARRY, but jumped out too early to go all in on this drug. Gotta stay in now. “Fool me once...” Bullish
  • 5
5 Likes