$SPRT day chart seems to say that this will continue to go up. if this is not a squeeze play, then we should sell the news at merger. But this is a squeeze play, there is no point in selling until we achieve our target price. we've waited for over 5 trading days already. We can wait another week or so. Let's march forward. No pain, no gain.