$DFFN I am in the same situation. I am waiting until the last minute to sell. Keeping my fingers crossed everyday.
$DFFN I'm I. A weird situation. I got approved for a home loan. I have 90 days to close but I need 30k. That means I have to sell half of my dffn stock. Should I wait for the stock to pop or pull money?
View original message
  • 1
1 Like