$NAKD I’m all I’m with my whole portfolio since 9/22 when CEO mentioned buying another company. It nerve wracking but I studied all major moves they made last 2 years, their delisting scenario on 10/25, so monday or Tuesday will be their last day to spend these 270mills that they got from cutting loose the previously merged company. everything makes so much sense but also everything looks a little foolish to wait till last day to fulfill the NASDAQ rule. Everyone talks about it all over. If nothing will happen till Tuesday or Wednesday then I’ll rethink my decision !
1
2
2 Likes