$RYCEY going to be 100% transparent here - I don’t see it happening - but IF we break $1.31 it is NOT a good sign (that was the prior support) personally I don’t see it happening at all nor do I need my money invested in here for the next 6-12 months which is the time frame that I expect to see it at $10+ but if we see a break of $1.31 I likewise see a hard drop like @I_Use_Crayons points out BUT again I don’t see this happening (if I saw that happening id have sold instead am holding). If it happens I will be putting 100k more into this to hold 150k shares as it’ll make a massive recovery. Posted all prior DD and see this stock hitting $50+ in next 5 years. I see a quarterly earnings beat as well as targets will be low.