$AGRX Guys, based on the situation it was a high probability to have an offering...i had a feeling we would see one. if we get approved (high probability) they will need the $ for production and sales. this also puts them in a great position to negotiate a buyout(high probability)....as there backs won’t be up against a wall. For those stressing out, ask yourself do you think the stock will be over 2.5 anytime next week prior to the approval? I’m 99% sure yes if not higher. my plan is to sell a % into rallies and I’m going to hold a % going in PDFUA.