$CAPR I was told to try to ping Mr. Bergmann later this week. Like I stated, I did ask him if we would be obliged to run a pre phase 3 animal tox study before phase 3. I will once again ask if the majority of the hires this last year was for DMD or our Exosome platform yet again. I will ask them are they holding off the phase 3 due to Covid related reasons (as I do have other bio's that thought it best to wait to launch their various clinicals due to covid. I even had a bio relocate their clinicals to another country that has more manageable Covid numbers). I will also ask if they are slow rolling things due to hopeful AA acceptance.. and/or wishing to line a partnership up first to allow them to take the asset over.
12
10
10 Likes