$AMC correct me if I’m wrong but if the average age on loan is INCREASING now at 57.65, and the utilization has DECREASED to the previous low 80 range like it did after previous runs, wouldn’t it make sense that 80% of the loans are an average of 57 days?👀 meaning the other 20% could be new shorts or what not but 80/100% to me have been on loan for 57 days‼️
1
1