$LCLP I will be adding to $INCC today. There is no fear of dilution with INCC as their CEO confirmed it. Also, their definitive agreement with Soundworks will close by July 30. I’m still holding my LCLP position, but until this RS thing is cleared up, I won’t be buying more. The 5 billion shares outstanding even after the RS concerns me a bit.
5
3
3 Likes