$KTOV Ask yourself. Could you wait 2 years to have a buyout at $40-60? Me Sitting on 200K+ shares. I am willing to wait.. And plus.. I will have less of a tax hit holding that long :) So even more gains. But BioPharma companies take time to build up. First they jump on catalyst and clinical results. If those head the in the right direction then the big pharmas will want to buy them out. I expect KTOV to get to $15 - 20 before a buyout. I have great feeling their product is going to work in human trials.
  • 11
11 Likes