Stock_DD_Master
E Williams
About

On the long side I'm often the 1% who finds value and momentum before the other 99% but am not afraid to short when I see fit. Decades of successful trading experience so I've been through and seen it all.

  • USA
  • Equities, Options, Momentum, Swing Trader, Professional
  • Member since June 11th 2021

Posts

Liked

Watchlist

Portfolio

Real-Time