SwellSeller
Tyler d
About

If you buy or sell you're fair game. Its all part of the game, no hard feelings. If I'm asking if anyone is in, or who's buying, I'm probably short. Short 98% of the time the other 2% NTES, MKL

  • Member since June 18th 2014
  • Equities, Fundamental, Swing Trader, Intermediate
Post