$MINE lol Don't be this guy. Since when do you need a herbalist to grow mushrooms as this user stated. "Where's their herbalist?" Its called a Mycologist "A biologist specializing in mycology is called a mycologist." Once a company that is growing something for agriculture has a plant or tree or whatever they patent it then sell that variety. This comes once a agro company has been in business a few years picking the best of their crop. I have 6 acres with 300 or more patented veneer grade black walnut trees. The company that sells them Advanced Tree technology who do not have one scientist working there. Over and over again I see post after post of people who have no clue about this stock or business product. Its so annoying.