$IRBT Any thoughts on what happens here if the new tariffs are delayed or even if all the tariffs are rolled back? Started a position here on the basis of not finding anything different in the underlying story of the company, apart from the problems being caused by tariffs. As I see it, if the tariffs are fully rolled back (I think this is very unlikely) IRBT has the opportunity to move into the $60's. If the new tariffs are delayed, and it is suggested negotiations to roll back all the tariffs are happening I still see a move above $50...if there is now agreement I could see IRBT hitting new lows, but it seems worth the risk here given that if the tariffs are fully removed, even past a move toward $60 there could be clear skies back above $70 in short order.
  • 2