$SQ Well currently I'm up $1000 on my 600 shares. Now comes the difficult decision of whether I should partial out or hold for a potential bigger profit. Possible levels to exit are 63.6, 66, and 69. Should I go for 69? Thanks for not killing me this time, market.
  • 1
  • 12