$WMT Q1 $1.14 vs $1.12 Capital IQ Consensus Estimate; revs $120.7 bln vs $119.29 $WMT this will unfortunately end up like Cisco last night who beat top and bottom and reassured guidance and got crushed $WMT Ecom 33% is up. Nice solid qtr. $WMT everybody wants instant gratification on a 250b co.
3% today, 3% tomorrow, Monday, etc.
Must be a lot of biotech traders here Walmart now up nearly 2% #premarket after earnings. Investors must like that digital growth seems to be back on track. $WMT $WMT my only regret was not adding more at 83. I might not even take profits today. $WMT nice e-commerce growth while gaining 100 million customers in India $WMT my view going forward as $AMZN slows growth on the backdrop off BM catching up online Walmart Earnings: $WMT
• E-commerce sales up 33%, up from +23% in Q4.
• Traffic was positive at Walmart and Sam's Club. $WMT
• Comp sales rose 2.3% in the U.S.
• 3.8% comp at Sam's Club.
• International revenue up 12% to $30.3B.
• $5.2B cash flow. $WMT Beats by $0.01, beats on revenue; E-commerce sales soar $WMT This is the only thing that mattered. 90 coming $WMT The 200 day avg of 88.57 is the next point of resistance to conquer, to better confirm the likelihood of continuation of this move. $WMT Needs to move above its 200-day moving average to sustain latest rally $WMT I keep staring at that rev number. Crazy. $WMT call options got killed