$INPX dude same here i dont know but i think ill stay with what i have and wait for some big news try to find other penmy stocks to invest this stock if so fishy i lost here alot of money on it so im riding till the end
$INPX for my bullish fellows, the RS left me with 23 shares with an AVG of $14.93 (0.32 pre RS) should I double my shares to low to $9.45 AVG or just wait and see what happens? Any bearish parasite answering will be ingored
View original message
  • 1