$IESC Re: NVDA There is on the daily forming on the 1 hr but not yet on the 4hr chart. I wait for confirmation or if it moves up, I will short it at the nega D rsi on the attempt to move and touches 191, I would have already been short. As if now I’m waiting for 185 to converge with 190 so far it is converging at 180 and 180’s and I want to see it further narrow at the convergence point to have confidence in shorting it without confirmation which is high risk but considering there is already a nega D on rsi 4 hr and a nega MACD at the 30 mins I’d feel confident to short it without confirmation.