E-Mini Futures Trading. For the active SP 500 futures contract trader.
David has been forecasting the SP500 since 2001. He combines proprietary indicators in addition to his Elliott Wave views to significantly reduce risks & increase the odds of winning trades. David has over 59k followers on StockTwits & subscribers to his own subscription services in 40 countries.
E-Mini Trade Alerts pushed out when we see the best setups for a strong swing move.
- Defined risk parameters for entry, exit, profit targets & stop losses for E Mini
- Morning Chart models updated regularly on the SP500 with commentary and or chart notes
- Historically accurate projections of major pivot movements in advance.
- Focusing on higher probability E-Mini trade set ups & being patient before sending alerts to subscribers
- Weekly chat sessions with Dave scheduled in advance
Peter Brandt of Factor LLC, one of the top traders calls Dave, "The Best Elliott Wave Analyst I have ever seen"
SP500 Futures Trading: Morning ES (E-Mini SP 500) Market Maps giving you a road map of the short term and intermediate term outlooks based on my proprietary behavioral based forecast models. I provide actual ES Futures (E-MINI)Trade Alerts pushed to premium room members and Guidance both. Some members trade the SPY ETF and or options off our work as well. Our focus in this service is being as reasonably accurate as possible aiming for long term net gains, and being patient for proper set ups. Sometimes the best trade is no trade and letting the market come to you. We will not push out trades just to be busy, we will be patient. Expect ongoing posts and our comments as needed and morning charts on ES. The ES Alerts will be pushed out via IOS (Apple) and Email to subscribers as we find set ups we like based on our market modeling. Charts provided by The Market Analysts Group, LLC.