See which sectors/groups are the latest to turn bullish/bearish for actionable trade setups.
At the core of how the stock market work is something called 'sector and group rotation.' In other words, when money flows out of for example technology stocks, this money will try and find a home in another group of stocks often times. Being able to track and determine when any given sector or group of stock is about to turn bullish or bearish is the number one key to making money in the stock market. If you know which groups of stocks are about to move, then finding a single name stock to trade/invest is a breeze./ /
- Get alerted to sectors and groups of stocks that are changing from bullish to bearish or bearish to bullish.
- Stop fighting dying market trends
- Trade with the wind at your back knowing you are in stocks that are being bought on a sector/group level
- Start trading with perspective on the market, like a true professional.
- Stop wildly and randomly poking around the market with low probability trades that serve no purpose.