Bullish
$VXRT Roy I believe it could go to a very high price under right circumstances but I think you would be sold out by then. I think armistice is waiting for a buyout based on the janssen study. But the virus could yield a run up and if bad enough outbreak and a virus pill from vxrt in my mind you could see a buyout by China to bypass fda and help their people immediately. The exuberant price is dependent on the severity of the outbreak and vxrt positive news that it has a product that will help. If armistice holds its shares it will limit available shares for sale. That with short covering will get max price. This virus can lay dormant for two weeks so I feel we have yet to reach maximum impact.
  • 3
  • 1