$XSPA Everyone want to know why stock price won't go up. Penny pincher like this who needs his $18.00 to get taco bell for him and his boyfriend.
@xspaboy it’s actually $18 of free money, for doing no work, with a 95% chance of actualizing vs. a 5% risk. And honestly, if I lose a few shares, so be it.
View original message
  • 4
4 Likes