1) reduce complexity into common sense
2) bridge prevailing bias and fundamental shift
3) prescience creates safety and natural leverage
4) aggression/concentration when a floor is in place
5) respect economic/operating trends 6) remain flexible
I like to find undervalued turnaround stories that are still in the 1st or 2nd inning. I listen to the conference calls, read the quarterly earnings, and sift through the numbers (I value both fundies and technicals, as well).
A work in progress, trader for 25 yrs. thru brokers (remember those) past 5 yrs. full time scalp,swing and now options picked up bits pieces from some great traders on ST since 09 what a great resource! Thanks
Mercenary Trader: Timely market commentary, valuable resources for current and aspiring traders, awesome interviews and free special reports, high quality materials on the psychology, theory and practice of trading, and more.