Ex-Attorney, I-Banker & Consultant. Soon to be Ex-Trader rate I'm going.Getting stopped out of vocations.Harvard MBA-part (OK most) of prob.Other-southern girl-born/raised.Runner.Instrument rated pilot.Just a Jill-of-all-Trades lookin' to master one
My account is based on two levels: 1) broad index etf's (which is the core of my portfolio, consists of 75% of my investments); 2) fundamental analysis and very very light technical analysis make up the remaining 25%
Risk Tolerant Investors - Public Corporations - Promoters. We have the best of all three worlds. The one source for High Risk / High Return Education and Information.
A technology company with symbol:
Promoting N-Viro Fuel, a proven technology to turn bioorganics into fuel to co-fire with coal. Patented technology to save the earth. Let's stop pollution.
"I never try to predict or anticipate, rather react to what the markets telling me by its behavior and ride the trend"
I'm Stock Options and FOREX Trader.
I'm affiliate member of Teach Me Forex.
Please check out my website, thanks.