Retired. 95% Long Term investor looking for growth and/or value.
5% Wild and speculative. I research heavily before buying.
Just completed a book on long term investing. "The Personal Stock Investment Plan"
The Greater China Fund, Inc. (the "Fund") was incorporated in Maryland on May 11, 1992, as a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Fund's investment objective is to seek long-term capital appreciation by investing substantial
70% Options Trader and 30% Swing trader. Here to share ideas and meet some great people.
My favorite strategies.
1. Throw hope out the window and trade to a plan.
2. Follow the volume in and follow the volume out.
3. Respect stops.
Biotech swing trader. My 1st five Questions:
1) How much money do they have?
2) Date of last offering?
3) What & when is the next catalyst?
4) What's their cash burn?
5) Do they have a credit facility?