Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 07:49 PM EDT
ANNX logo

ANNX Annexon Inc

$4.02
$0.02
(0.50%)
Today
Closed $4.02
$0.06
(1.49%)
After Hours
EarningsNov 9
Mkt Cap$762.11M
Vol2.39M

About ANNX

Annexon, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which develops a pipeline of novel therapies for patients with classical complement-mediated disorders of the body, eye and brain. It offers drugs that control or target huntington’s and alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, parkinson’s disease, and spinal muscular atrophy. The company was founded by Ben Barres and Arnon Rosenthal on March 3, 2011 and is headquartered in Brisbane, CA.
37

Bearish Sentiment

How do you feel about ANNX?

makingdoughfromoptions
$ANNX About 85%+ is held by institutions. As such, the float is very limited and shorts are borrowing, shorting naked as it were. Any approval and especially a 40%+ RRR read, which I think has high odds, will send shares well north of current SP. $4- is ridiculous.
6
makingdoughfromoptions
$ANNX @ RandomInvestor777: While the trial size was a bit smaller at 1/3 of P3 size I think you might be underestimating the fact that in all probability based on the science of tackling the C1q "headpin" that the cascading effect is greatly reduced. Furthermore, shares are priced at EMA approval levels now. With very little credit for FDA GBS probable approval and virtually nil for GA. Thank the shorts for that. I believe if the chips fall for just GBS dually EMA/FDA you are looking at $15 and with GA if 45% RRR $30-50 in 4-5 years time. Plus BP buyout candidate. Risk-reward...heavily favoring a long. The downside is very limited, 90% odds EMA approval about now past CS 1.
4
Sly15
$ANNX I think the only thing left that can be debated on this stock is the treatment effect size in phase 3 versus phase 2 which no one knows and inside information would be difficult to draw from. Most phase 3 studies have a reduction in treatment effect size. With this particular stock however, there is a lot of room to have a reduced treatment effect and still be a blockbuster drug replacing all the current therapy's.
1
1
makingdoughfromoptions
$ANNX There are two, not one like most irons in the fire. GBS and GA. I personally bought more at $4.10. GBS will be approved and the floor will be $6-7 EMA, $10-15 with an FDA approval. Buy when there is blood in the streets.
4
Sly15
$ANNX The price decline has been frustrating lately, but I appreciate greatly some of the posts questioning this particular stock. Many people have brought up great points I didn't think of. In investigating them, I remain bullish. Thank you for your contributions.
3
djmojo1485
$ANNX If everyone is so confident we are a few months away from solid P3 results in GA and an EMA approval, where are all the people jumping in to buy sub-$4? Why aren't insiders or institutional holders buying?
3
ignitionbio
$ANNX I started a small position here today. This hit my radar, there’s signs of early accumulation the past few sessions.
2
Thomas105
$ANNX do we have a little bit momentum why? CEO purchase maybe or the presentation or cause we are undervalued autumn gonna be interesting
2
djmojo1485
$ANNX - Still holding, but I think the stock drop over the last month are insiders dumping shares knowing the trial results are not good. The price has moved down small % changes consistently, without spiking volumes - which to me feels too controlled for this stock for it to be anything but that. Hopefully it proves me wrong.
2
Sly15
$ANNX Anytime this wants to quit acting like a Stonk would be alright. Looking forward to December
2
Lightening_strikes
$ANNX why isn’t this more of a focus ? Seriously. Vision preservation for less advanced patients? That alone should be billion $ drug. What am I missing? “Phase 2 ARCHER, 0% (0/56) of monthly-treated patients with less advanced disease (LLVD <30) lost 15 letters, versus 17% (10/59) of sham patients, nominal p=0.0013. A 15-letter loss is a three-line drop on the eye chart, which is often noticeable to patients and can affect reading, driving, or recognizing faces. Zero events in a treated arm, against roughly 1 in 6 on sham, is a striking contrast for a disease where vision loss is the outcome that matters. ”
1
RandomInvestor777
$ANNX Okay so my final comment on this data stuff I do think its sketchy and the pos is not high that said, the upside is 5-10x if it somehow works, will have a small position just in case. I think if DMC recommends to continue or announces futility this could drop by more than 50% though.
1
NewBee13
$ANNX Out at 4.22 yesterday. Thought about 4.08 this morning. Shouldve. Ill be back though
1
Thomas105
$ANNX There is still a big gap between 3.29-3.50 from 18./19 nov 25. possible after close we go up without news
1
Aawilliam2003
$ANNX the whole market trades in insider info these days. A big down move needs to be respected
1
Itsybitsybeanbag
$ANNX Zero new to be expected tomorrow based on these abstract titles…. Just hype before out binary results.
1
NewBee13
$ANNX Bond yield and economic factors dropping us along with the rest of the market today
1
djmojo1485
$ANNX At least they only have 2 months left to break out hearts if their timing hold for EMA and P3 data
Lightening_strikes
$ANNX no stock movement in years. Down year and out. It this something to just buy in December What a waste of stock exposure
Lightening_strikes
$ANNX the trial is performing well. It’s a question now of the drug works or not? Can the low dropout rate indicate a bit ?

Advertisement|Remove ads.