Recently Viewed

    omega1888

    Shake n bake Joined Jun 18, 2013

    Following

    1. Default avatar thumb
      bermudagreek
      Vegas
    2. Default avatar thumb
      clfomeback
      CLFComeback
    3. Thumb 1371820969
      framus_morrigan
      Framus Morrigan
      MACD Player
    4. Thumb 1458402495
      Cugur
      Cugur
      95% of people on StockTwits is dumb money. Never forget that. I'm looking on making friends with the other 5%. If that is you...introduce yourself. :)
    5. Thumb 1426668078
      Golferbob
      Golferbob
      Husband, father of 3,business owner 30yrs.Golfer, sports enthusiast.
    6. Thumb 1493129638
      TraderMomNY
      Daisy
    7. Thumb 1485746919
      bxk259
      Bharath Kotapati
      My twits are just a voice in my head. Market is always right 50% of the time. Goal here is to beat the market. Let's get to work!
    8. Thumb 1493588286
      moleculardynamics
      Molecular Dynamics
      Daytime job: scientist who studies dynamics of complex systems. Other daytime job: trading VIX products. I make a lot of mistakes and learn from some of them. YTD (wk ending 5/26/17): 57.3%
    9. Thumb 1476386457
      Av8Surf
      Av8Surf
      Buy the dips not the rally. Don't chase and don't buy at market. Don't trade because your bored. GLTA. Pilot and part time trader.
    10. Thumb 1493062156
      DTOS
      gaben
      Portfolio up 53% as of May 14, 2017. Thanks to $AAOI I recovered my $AMD losses. I'm back in $AMD.
    11. Thumb 1423705789
      TraderEquities
      Mike B Kucala
      MST, MBA , (UC Berkeley undergrad). Note: I post ideas and articles; not financial advice!.
    12. Thumb 1447720285
    13. Thumb 1473026490
      ENTP
      ENTP
      Stay loyal to nothing but commit yourself to the best. MBTI dogma for life. You cannot kill time without injuring eternity. Spontaneity is a fools game.
    14. Thumb 1469784047
      MarkedToMarket
      MarkedToMarket
      Haunting Wall Street day after day - one recollected mistake at a time. MBTI dogma for life.
    15. Thumb 1422139360
      oooOOO000OOOooo
      Tiko Mirnandio
      1)NEVER bet against me on a biopharma stock,long or short,EVER.I don't bet on all bios, but when I do, right 99% 2)Expert on spotting & shorting P&Ds 3)Strictly business ,bearish or bullish 4)Personal attackers & Harassers immediately get BLOCKED
    16. Thumb 1495614444
      vixkrieg
      vixkrieg
      Stampede with the Bulls. Rampage with the Bears.
    17. Thumb 1468787497
      LibertyRising
      Liberty Rising
    18. Thumb 1436207067
      ChaddyP123
      Chad
    19. Thumb 1402708125
      Safilo
      Safirah Logan
    20. Thumb 1382634846
      TheFibDoctor
      David Busick
      I do one thing and I do it very well; precise Fibonacci entry levels. Co-developer of "One shot - One kill" method. 1/2 of the team at @BottomLineTradees Lover of the blues ! Stay humble or the market will humble you.