- East Memphis' tallest building has just been sold. Clark Tower has been acquired
by local real estate and investment company Cicada Capital Partners (CCP), in partnership
with Miami-based Eightfold Real Estate Capital LP. Located at 5100 Poplar Ave.,
Clark Tower is 34 stories, with 653,614 square feet of office space.
- 'Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Georgia politician, made the threat while speaking
to Steve Bannon on his "War Room: Pandemic" show'
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene wants to kick out every single Chinese in this country that
is loyal to the CCP.
- The United States has...
- China's military has changed dramatically since the 1979 Sino-Vietnamese War, but
that brief conflict is still relevant for Beijing and its neighbors.
- The Sino-Vietnam Friendship Bridge over a river separating China, right, and Vietnam.
- Sovfoto/Universal Images Group via Getty Images
- In February ...
- Virologists at nonprofits once led by former Trump strategist Steve Bannon posted
another outlandish report claiming China engineered the coronavirus.
- A laboratory physician prepares to perform nucleic acid testing on a novel coronavirus
specimen in Chongqing, China, on May 3, 2020.
- Broadly speaking, profitable businesses are less risky than unprofitable ones. However,
sometimes companies receive a one-off boost (or reduction) to their profit, and
its not always clear whether statutory profitsRead More...