- 'CorePoint to be Acquired by Joint Venture Between Affiliates of Highgate and Cerberus
Capital Management, L.P.IRVING, Texas, March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorePoint
Lodging, Inc. (NYSE: CPLG) (CorePoint or the Company), a pure play select-service
hotel owner strategically focused on the ...'
- Franklin Resources Inc. acquired a new stake in shares of CorePoint Lodging Inc.
(NYSE:CPLG) during the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with
the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor acquired
40,915 shares of the companys stock, valued at ...
- Geode Capital Management LLC reduced its stake in CorePoint Lodging Inc. (NYSE:CPLG)
by 0.5% during the third quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The firm owned 879,789
shares of the companys stock after selling 4,399 shares during the period. Geode
Capital Management LLCs holdings in CorePoint ...
- Renaissance Technologies LLC increased its stake in CorePoint Lodging Inc. (NYSE:CPLG)
by 63.1% during the third quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The fund owned
270,168 shares of the companys stock after buying an additional 104,568 shares during
the period. Renaissance Technologies LLCs ...
- BlackRock Inc. decreased its holdings in shares of CorePoint Lodging Inc. (NYSE:CPLG)
by 2.1% during the third quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The institutional investor
owned 4,702,107 shares of the companys stock after selling 99,695 shares during
the period. BlackRock Inc. owned 0.08% of ...
- Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE:FRT) and CorePoint Lodging (NYSE:CPLG) are
both finance companies, but which is the superior stock? We will contrast the two
companies based on the strength of their valuation, risk, dividends, institutional
ownership, analyst recommendations, profitability and ...
- Clark Street Value, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter
2021 investor letter a copy of which can be seen here. An annual portfolio return
of 74.99% was recorded by the fund for the year 2021, versus 28.71% for the SP 500,
and an IRR since the inception of 29.12%....
- "[[ ..."
- CorePoint Lodging Inc. (NYSE:CPLG) was the recipient of a significant growth in
short interest in the month of December. As of December 31st, there was short interest
totalling 1,700,000 shares, a growth of 116.0% from the December 15th total of 786,900
shares. Based on an average daily volume of ...
- NEW ORLEANS, Jan. 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ --Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles
C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") are investigating
the proposed sale of CorePoint Lodging Inc. CPLG to a joint venture between affiliates
of Highgate and Cerberus ... NEW ...