- Zacks Investment Research cut shares of PDS Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PDSB) from a hold
rating to a sell rating in a research note published on Wednesday, Zacks.com reports.
According to Zacks, PDS Biotechnology Corp. is an immuno-oncology company. It is
focused on developing a pipeline of clinical-...
- PDS Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PDSB) was upgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a
hold rating to a buy rating in a research report issued to clients and investors
on Friday, Zacks.com reports. The brokerage currently has a $5.00 target price on
the stock. Zacks Investment Researchs target price ...
- Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of PDS Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PDSB) from
a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report released on Saturday morning,
Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, PDS Biotechnology Corp. is an immuno-oncology
company. It is focused on developing a pipeline of...
- A new electric car manufacturer could hire 453 Memphians and invest over $362 million,
according to a tax break application submitted to the Economic Development Growth
Engine (EDGE) for Memphis & Shelby County. California-based Mullen Technologies
would build the facility at 8400 Winchester Road, according to the application.
- Smith & Nephew plans to outsource its distribution work to a third party, Arvato
Digital Services. Currently, that work is done in Memphis and Atlanta, but Arvato
is going to consolidate it to one property.
- Karl Theden has been the CEO of Edgeware AB (publ) (STO:EDGE) since 2018, and this
article will examine the executives compensation with respect to the overall performance
of the company.Read More...