- On the morning of Sept. 23, 2001, 140,000 American flags were neatly stacked at
the gates of Dover International Speedway in Delaware. It was a day that changed
Nascar. Dale Earnhardt Jr. won the race that saw Nascar's first steps at making
major security changes, one fans won't ever forget.On the ...
- '"Because someone can do superhuman physical things does not mean they arent still
human," said one psychologist.Simone Biles walked away from her biggest stage this
week by withdrawing from the team and all-around gymnastics competitions at the
Tokyo Games, a move that put athletes mental wellbeing ...'
- iShares Morningstar Small-Cap ETF (OTCMKTS:ISCB)s stock price were down 0.7% on
Monday . The company traded as low as $59.15 and last traded at $59.27. Approximately
3,205 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 52% from the average daily
volume of 6,631 shares. The stock had previously ...
- iShares Morningstar Small-Cap ETF (OTCMKTS:ISCB)s stock price rose 0.5% during trading
on Monday . The stock traded as high as $57.66 and last traded at $57.60. Approximately
4,308 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 36% from the average daily
volume of 6,703 shares. The stock ...
- NASCAR is famous for speed, and that speed wouldnt be possible if not for the banked
turns. Banked turns keep NASCAR drivers safe and driving faster.
- Many NASCAR tracks use banked turns that are sloped to keep race cars tilted inwards.
These banks are both safer and faster than flat roads. The race...
- Frank Kelleher was announced as the new track president at Daytona International
Speedway recently. Despite being a Nascar marketing executive, with his blue-collar
background hes already worked in the trenches and is ready to earn the respect of
the fans who come to the World Center of Racing. ...
- LAS VEGAS — Kyle Larson was out of NASCAR long enough to wonder if hed still
feel comfortable in a Cup car. He raced in nearly 100 events last year, just not
in 3,400-pound stock cars. Would it feel the same as he remembered? Had his familiarity
with the interior faded? His instincts ...
- HOMESTEAD, Fla. — NASCAR’s postseason landscape has been altered after
just two Cup Series races. With Michael McDowell and Christopher Bell winning at
Daytona International Speedway, the first in the Daytona 500 and the second on the
road course, two playoff spots were locked up by ...
- The woman flew a banner reading "Convict Trump and lock him up," over Donald Trump's
- A woman who paid for a series of critical Trump banners to fly over his Mar-a-Lago
resort says she acted to stop a "dictator".
- 'She told HuffPost: "When Trump started talking about a third ...'
- DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Brad Keselowski stomped through the smoke-filled haze and eyed
the destruction from another disastrous Daytona 500. His car had been sheared when
it pinballed into the wall and then back into traffic after a go-for-broke run for
the win that ended with Keselowski pacing in anger....