- The CEO of one of the companies that lost out to Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. on
acquiring a package of Fox sports regional networks said he thinks the deal will
give Sinclair an unfair advantage when negotiating deals with cable and satellite
- Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Liberty Media Formula One Series C (NASDAQ:FWONK)
from a hold rating to a sell rating in a research note released on Monday, Zacks.com
reports. According to Zacks, Liberty Media Corporation owns interests in a broad
range of media, communications and ...
- Strs Ohio boosted its position in shares of Liberty Media Formula One Series A (NASDAQ:FWONA)
by 25.7% during the first quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with
the Securities Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 12,629 shares
of the companys stock after ...
- In the latest look at stocks ordered by largest market capitalization, Russell 3000
component Liberty Media Corp - Com Series C Formula One Group (FWONK) was identified
as having a larger market cap than the smaller end of the S&P 500, for example Alaska
Air Group, Inc. (ALK), according to The ...
- Liberty Media Formula One Series A (NASDAQ:FWONA) hit a new 52-week high during
trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $37.52 and last traded at $37.40,
with a volume of 266 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $37.24.
FWONA has been the topic of a number of analyst ...
- Liberty Braves Group Series C (NASDAQ:BATRK) and Loop Industries (NASDAQ:LOOP) are
both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior investment? We will
compare the two companies based on the strength of their valuation, profitability,
dividends, risk, analyst recommendations, earnings and...